Hey guys! Apologies for not posting in a while, but I promise I have a good list of very legit excuses. Here is my list:
- Gardening – We have been planting, and weeding, and filling planter pots like crazy over here lately. Every spring we plant a hundred flowers, so as you can imagine, everyone is playing in the dirt around here, except for the dolls. Not a great environment for the dolls.
- Writing – I am so very proud to announce that at 485 pages the first draft of the final book in The Everlasting Trilogy that I have been writing is complete! YAY!! That means editing, editing, and more editing like a crazy person. Yup, that’s me, the crazy person.
- Dance Recitals – The only thing I can say about this is, Thank the Lord that’s over! For realz. 🙂
- End of school year craziness – Did I mention that we are all kind of going a bit crazy around here? Field trips!!! Gah!
- Doll restoration – It’s been a whole pile of doll thrifty goodness around here lately, so we have been doing a lot of doll restoration. I can’t wait to share it all with you! 🙂
- Doll Clothes Market – I have reserved a table at a flea market this summer, so I have been busy sewing up doll clothing like a madwoman getting ready to sell. It’s the first time that I have ever done anything like this, so it’s kind of overwhelming, but I think it is going to be fun too. I don’t know if there will be any interest in doll items here in our town, but who knows. 🙂
So there you have it, all of my very good, and extremely practical excuses for being completely neglectful on the blog lately.
(Not just marathon watching Doctor Who, and surfing eBay all day long either…maybe.)
Anyway, I do hope that you will forgive me. 😛 We will be back on schedule very soon! We promise!!
❤ ❤ ❤
4 thoughts on “BUSY AS A BUMBLEBEE!”
That’s quite a schedule! Have fun!
I know! At least now that school is out we can relax a bit! 🙂
Wow! Sounds like you guys have ha a jam-packed month!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I know! Hopefully we are coming to the end of it right away! 🙂