Thank you to Flo from SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS for nominating me for the Great Doll Blog Award!!
Thank the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given to you.
Nominate at least 5 others who you think have a great doll blog.
Notify them that they have an award.
Leave them at least 5 questions to answer.
Here are the questions I get to answer:
1. Besides dolls, do you collect anything else? ~Yes! We also collect Shopkins. My daughter has over 100 of them! Sometimes we craft for the little guys too. 🙂
2. What is your favorite non-doll item (not made originally for dolls) you have that you use for your dolls? ~I have a few! Most of them are thrift store finds. Rebecca’s trunk, an Ikea wardrobe, a couple of jewelry boxes that we turned into wardrobes. I think my all time favourite has to be the jewelry box we found that resembles Kit’s roll top desk. I will be doing a feature on it soon because we love it so much. I just love everything Kit, and I really wish we had her. Maybe for my birthday… 🙂
3. What is something that you don’t know how to do that you’d like to learn? ~I would really like to learn to crochet and knit. I have the very basics down, as in I can knit a scarf and a toque, but I would love to be able to make beautiful patterned sweaters for the dolls. I don’t know if I have the patience for it though.
4. How do you come up with names for your dolls? ~Usually I let my daughter name the dolls. We don’t have personalities for them yet, but we are planning on giving them ones soon. All of our AG GOTY and historical dolls still have their original names and personalities.
5. What made you decide to start a doll blog? ~I actually started my blog as a basic crafting blog. I named it fakingitmostly because a lot of my crafts were me just winging it, and hoping everything worked out. Once my daughter got a bit older, she became a lot more interested in dolls and doll play. We still do some crafting and diy toys, but for now, she is pretty focused on dolls.
Now I get to nominate 5 blogs! I nominate:
Now for my questions!
1.What inspired you to start a doll blog?
2.What is your favourite doll related activity?
3.Do your dolls have any pets?
4.What is your favourite doll crafty idea?
5.Do your dolls have different unique personalities?
Thanks again to Flo for nominating me! And to my nominees, have fun!